Yesterday I said goodbye to my friend, my neighbor and my family. She is of on a new beginning with family down south. She will be missed on our street the beauty of her smile is as brilliant as her incredible gardens.
Elissa's love for Candy took us from simply neighbors to becoming family. Candy is one of the most intelligent, adventurous people I know. She used her pharmacist skills to research and help me with my Mom's stiff person syndrome. So many things at the end of Mom's life were easier because of the knowledge she gave us. Candy is tgrue to her name.......boy does she have a sweet tooth and she generously shares with me~not ideal!! I had never even heard of Tuxedo cake until Candy was at my doorstep for coffee and a chat with all that chocolate heaven.
We smiled yesterday at how she was embarking on a new beginning while the church we share is called New Beginnings. Candy always went up for Mel to pray with her and she bravely shared her illness and pain. Oh how I will miss having her just steps away but I know seeing her sister is what she needs right now. She promises me that she will give my sister a hug for me when she is finally at Home.
In Him,
Joyful
7-29-21
No comments:
Post a Comment