Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Home Again but Just for Now

 Home again, home again oh so sweet to be home again. It is such a gift that Ronnie B. and I get to scurry around the country visiting our family in our casita on wheels but it is always good to be home again. Being home is such a wonderful feeling that it is not even a chore to wash clothes, clean the rv and put all our treasures away. This trip was filled with family, activity and garage sales. I put my finds up in my bed over the cab to keep from cluttering up our living space. Spooning with somethings was not a problem but I have to say that the heavy brass lamp I purchased for a mere $5.00 never really warmed up to me. But it is all good as I sit here on my spot with my new to me lamp beside me. Brass reminds me of Ron's dad. He always bought any brass he found that was a steal. So I will sit at my home today, drink my coffee, Bible journal and be thankful for when I am on the road and also when I am in my own space. 

In Him,

Joyful

9-1-21




No comments:

Post a Comment