Sunday, September 12, 2021

Terra Your Encouragement Strengthens Me


 Terra, Terra, Terra my blog post sister, you don't know how much your interactions mean to me. I love that we are connected from afar and that your comments encourage me to share my life, my heart and my faith through this gift of writing God gave me. Your card during the lockdown meant so much. What a sweet act of kindness. Ever since, I have wanted to send you a copy of the book God put in my heart and on my fingertips. Sadly, I lost the envelope with your address. If I just address it to Terra in Santa Cruz I have little faith of you receiving it. Please send me your address to barbers6@yahoo.com and I will send you a book or two so you can share. 

Terra is an example of how the small connections and kindness of others impacts our lives. Just a quick response is such an encouragement. My hope is to let her example be one that I pay forward by uplifting and connecting with others. 

In Him,

Joyful

10-12-21

No comments:

Post a Comment