Today I am filling my cup with coffee nd kindness. A few cups of coffee and more opportunities to be kind.
Joy Jesus~Others~then Yourself This is how I want today to unfold. Finding ways to give more than I receive. Boy do I need to give enormously to make that a reality. This week people have covered me with their prayers and their arms. Hector's family is coming together to laugh, cry, and embrace each other through their tears.
Personalities come together, personal items are shared, kindness is chosen over offense. Emotions are high as each grieves in their own way. Everyone has their own memories and connection with Hector. His family could easily exclude but includes as they model Hector's heart. Hector treated Ron and I as parents from the first time we met. Truth is we are Ryan, Dorothy's first husband's parents. His example of love and inclusion is how we are coming together to say goodbye next Wednesday on his thirty-third birthday.
Our hearts can grow to include more and more people in our lives. Ryan and Hector were both so good at loving on others. I smile when I think of them in heaven bear hugging one another and sharing stories. My ears are burning and so are Dorothy's. Ryan is thanking Hector for being the Daddy their Elissa needed and letting him know that he will claim Ami as his own also. They are connected through their hearts for Dorothy and their girls. Ron and I have been blessed with two sons in heaven too soon but in our hearts forever.
There are two sweet sisters grieving their brother just as Natalie grieved on her twentieth birthday so many years ago. Our prayers are covering Cindy and Kiara as they balance their crushed hearts with loving on their parents. God loves them more than any of us could but still we are here to pray for them and their loss. So I will pour another cup of black coffee~no cream for me~ and pray for everyone that Hector loves even today as we mourn his leaving.
In Him,
Joyful
12-11-21

No comments:
Post a Comment