Sunday, December 12, 2021

Joyful Day at a Craft Fair

 

Joy through the season of Christmas was my day yesterday. Debbie and I went to the Flagstaff Mall with hundreds of others to browse our way through clever, creative artists selling their creations. Craft fairs are always a place to get ideas, gifts and jusst admire the hours of work people put into thir crafts.Buying right from the artists is an intimate exchange between buyer and seller. 

We met a couple friends who were about our age who beaded jewelry for an extremely reasonable price. I bought Christmas bracelets for Deb and me. Then we went back with the rest of our group of ladies and bought a bunch of gifts, mostly for ourselves I must admit. These gals were both wearing Christian Christmas sweaters and handing out Bible verses with every purchase. I gave them my book and asked for their prayers as our family goes through the loss this week. 

Later, we all were starving from our shopping and ate fabulous food court Chinese. Then on to getting our toes done with red, sparkly bling for the season. It was a joyful day spent with my sister-in-love just being together with laughter. 

Sometimes we need to step away from Amazon and online shopping and wander through crafty crafts with other fans of craft fairs. What a joyful day.

In Him,

Joyful

12-12-21

No comments:

Post a Comment