Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Four Questions You Should Consider Answering and Sharing with Me and Others


What is one thing I desire?
What one thing do I lack?
What is one thing I need to let go of?
What is one promise I can claim?
 
This is a list to consider as we end 2021 and look forward to 2022 and beyond. Pastor  Daniel from Hope City presented these and they just got me thinking and I hope they do the same for you. So here are the first things that came to my mind. I will ponder on these and see if I get deeper thoughts later but for now here goes.......

I desire to speak positive words over people and leave the negative ones off my tongue especially with my family.

 
I thing I lack is self control which is a fruit of the spirit so I am going to focus on believing Jesus can provide this fruit for even someone at my age of sixty-five. 
 
 
 I am going to let go of comparing my life to others and be grateful in all circumstances. 

 

 
 I am claiming that although my life has had it's share of heartache, I have never had to walk through grief or trials alone. Jesus is always a whisper away and has brought such faithful people in my life to share life with. What a gift those who love us enough to be there for the snot dripping cries and who also allow us to wrap our arms around them when their lives are crushed by their circumstances. 

 
These are my answers to his four thought provoking questions. I think I lied when I said I was just sharing my first thought as these were not only my first thoughts but the ones that have filled my heart as I truly absorbed the importance of each one.Wow! This simple task was more impacting than I imagined. 
My hope is that you will take a few minutes to see where God takes your thoughts. Please consider sharing with me. Your answers will no doubt matter to me as much as mine have meant to you. After all we are loving each other through our words and connections. That is after all what it is all about.

In Him,
Joyful
12-29-21

No comments:

Post a Comment