Monday, December 6, 2021

I'm Okay and I'm Sorry I Worried You

 My sweet grandgirl has worried about me because I have been silent for a couple days. I love that she cares and is in my life so often that she notices when we don't interact even one day. Her concern led her to a place I have found myself with loved ones~ stalking. Yes, stalking with the kindest of hearts. I hadn't had my phone beside me so she checked Facebook~no activity. You can absolutely see when someone was last active. Then she checked here at my blog. Well I have not written for a month then four days in a row. But my painful wrist injury has kept me away from keyboards while they diagnose just what is going on with my old wrist. MRI was Friday and I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't cause me any anxiety to be in the tube. So here is the truth of my 48 hour absence. I spent Saturday in jammies binging Netflix and feeling somewhat sorry for myself. This wrist means less writing and no crocheting. I have several baby blankets that I long to pray over as I create them. Then there is the missing my mom and sister. Recognizing that our family memories are mine alone now is hard to imagine. So basically I was just in a funk. Being absent rather than present concerned my sweet girl and I am so sorry I worried her. She imagined me in the hospital. I assured her that I would have let her know but she brought up the fact that I may have not been able to let her know. What a gift her love and heart for me is in my life. It is nice to be checked in on. It will be a long time before I unplug and cause her concern again. 


Elissa, what a gift you are in my life. I adore you my sweet not so young grandgirl. 

In Him,

Joyful

12-6-21

No comments:

Post a Comment