Just a little WORDLE connection daily gets the day started with connection. Okay, I admit that I am excited when I get up to unscramble the word WORDLE presents. But then I am more excited to share my solution with my family and cheer for their scores. This is such a sweet gift. Not the scrambled word but the communication between us everyday.
I wish I was better at being in touch on a deeper level everyday but I am not. Let's face it that life is busy and taking time to have a chat daily with more than a couple people doesn't really happen. But giving an atta boy when one of us gets the answer in just a couple tries matters. Also I love that Brittney named our group as WORDLE with Noni. Yesterday I added Nate and Natalie to our group. Now to get Tanner, Bethany and Dorothy on board. It will be like a family hug daily that I so enjoy.Who knows maybe this will lead to more interactions between us. I am blessed.
In Him,
Joyful
3-3-22
No comments:
Post a Comment