Monday, April 18, 2022

Lean Into Peace

 

Lean into rest. Let go of worry and fear. Peace is turning what if into even if because life happens. Even if the bottom falls out, I will get to the other side. And I never have to walk through my story alone. God says love Him and love one another. He gives us His ear to listen to oiur hearts at all times. Pray. Pray for yourself. Pray for others. Pray His word out loud. Trust that He is present and knows your heart. Don't get caught up in impatience waiting for a solution. But know that He has a history of being with you throughout your life. You are not alone. His greatest gift is His constant presence and those people He places to hold you up when you can't take another step in your own strength. What a gift to share life with others and with our Father creator. 

Even if~I will be loved and supported. Even if~I will not be alone. Even if~there is light at the end of this tunnel. Even if~His word is with me. Even if~I can have peace. Peace beyond understanding. 

Read His word. Speak His word. Pray His word. Share His word. Trust His word and His unconditional love.

In Him,

Joyful

4-18-22

1 comment:

  1. This post is beautiful. Pray His word. Trust Him. I often pray when I am outdoors and walking in the beauty He created.

    ReplyDelete