Blank page............I have begun a blog half a dozen times today and nothing was working. My brain couldn't engage on a topic. So I am just going to say that I hope to write each and every day even when my thoughts don't cooperate. The good news is this promises to be a short post. Although you know I can get on a roll once my fingers hit the keyboard.
Yesterday I got my second booster and I had the easiest time of all four shots. That is something to celebrate. Now I feel more confident getting on a plane and flying to the Bahamas in a couple weeks. I heard on the news that children six months old and older can be vaccinated. That will make the world a safer place for them and help their parents rest a bit easier as they get together at pools, parks and splashpads this summer.
Hope you all have a wonderful week. Ronnie B. and I are getting excited for a Vigil family reunion in Santa Fe this weekend. Relatives are arriving from all over and it will be so much fun. We are springing for the pizza Friday night since we didn't have to pay for gas or airfares. It is the least we can do. I am beyond grateful to Kenneth and Sarah for organizing this family event.
Enjoy your days whatever they may hold........even if it is sitting down time and again to write and delete over and over. I know..are you serious that this is the one that posted? Yep, the others were even worse!!!~
In Him,
Joyful
6-22-22
Thanks for the treats! Hope you have safe and wonderful trip to create more precious memories ❤️
ReplyDelete