Thursday, June 23, 2022

One Piece Snorkel Makes Swimming the Best



 

Ready for the Bahamas in my stylish snorkel/mask all in one. Let me just say that I always swam laps at our pool with a snorkel. I love to swim but hate to breathe to the side. So a snorkel was the right solution even if I did get lots of weird looks. Back then I had a snorkel and a mask that were not quite as bizarre as this combo breathing apparatus. But I don't care how I look. What I care about is that I can swim comfortably. Style is not my scene anyway. 

Now to order some obnoxious colored fins for swimming faster in case I encounter a shark. Three years ago I heard about sharks but only saw them when I was on the dock not in the waves. 


One thing is certain, it will be fabulous sharing sunsets with my Ronnie B.  Enjoying a bottle of wine with Paul and Cindy and the Guthries on and off their luxurious catamaran as well as continuing the search for the perfect piece of key lime pie. Who am I kidding it was not a piece but multiple pies. I can't wait to get off the plane in Abaco for our water adventure where Art promises I will get as much time in the water as on the water. He is the best!!

In Him,

Joyful

6-23-22

No comments:

Post a Comment