And we are off once again on another adventure Ronnie B. And me. Off to the Bahamas to snorkel,
explore and then go treasure hunting on Florida’s Gold Coast. What a joy to have the health to spend such amazing fun in the sun together. Before we left New Mexico, we stopped to see Ron’s Uncle Bill who is on Hospice. As I walked outside praying for him and gathering my thoughts, I looked down in the grass and found a sweet heart rock. This so reminded me of the one I found when Teri was in the hospital. I am not sure what the sign of a heart rock really means, I do know for me it is the comfort that even in difficult circumstances God is with me through the good times and the harder ones.
Seeing Uncle Bill and knowing his own days are growing short just causes us to appreciate the now that we have and look forward to seeing him again as he steps into his next reality in heaven.
In Him,
Joyful
7-9-22


No comments:
Post a Comment