Wednesday, May 24, 2023

The Umbrella that has Always Covered My Family and Always Will

   Lord, thank you for your protection over my family.When I look back over our lives as a family, I see all the ways you have covered us. Let this evidence give me the courage to face any hardships in the future that will cause pain and require us to navigate through the difficulties of life. You did not choose this or cause these things to happen. Life simply happens. Your role is to walk beside us through whatever life holds and to use our journey to minister to others as they minister to us. Community and family are the gifts you give each of us to ease the heartache of life’s storms. Sometimes our arms are too full to hold our own umbrella. 

 Give me faith that although life can get difficult in an instant, that I never walk alone. You cover me with you strength and love as well as that of the people you have placed in my life. That is how I can be thankful in all things. Not for the circumstance but for the community that is with me in every situation. Help me see in the rearview mirror all that you have brought my family through and look out the windshield trusting you for our future. Not what if but even if/even when, we will get through.

In Him,

Joyful

5=24=23 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment