Sunday, November 26, 2023

As 2023 Starts to Wind Down…………..

 How long has it been since I have brought out my keyboard to write? Too long. Here we are on a trip in our motor home for a month visiting family throughout California and into Washington state. What a wonderful time to catch up, gather hugs, and just hang out. We even got to go to Diane’s 70th birthday party and today we went to cut down a Christmas tree with Cam and Brit and their kiddos. Such great times. 

I am still pacing myself to make sure I am not in bed by six in the evenings. But even at sea level having stamina is a struggle. I am trying to focus on the fact that I push a cart at Costco rather than riding on one rather than being sad that I get so tuckered out by a simple trip to the store. Good news is that tomorrow is Cyber Monday and although Black Friday was not an option this year, my kids are telling me they will give me ideas so I can cozy on the couch shop tomorrow. 

What a year 2023 has been. So much change along with more to be thankful for than I could have ever imagined on January 1st. We have a new grandson who is a delight and challenges that have come up have resolved themselves with a bit of prayer and a lot of support from friends and family. Bottom line is I would not call this year a bust but a blessing. Hopefully, I can be reminded in 2024 to be grateful for what is and even if trouble comes our way there are those who walk through life with us to make it through the journey together. 

Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy all the Christmas lights and traditions. 

In Him,

Joyful

11-26-23

No comments:

Post a Comment