This little guy is so adorable. Yesterday, we had a date day and did some Khan Academy. Our letters were c and p. So this hat was perfect. Caleb is officially in the cool kids club. We also went to the store and bought pizza, pickles and pumpkins. This photo was taken at Nambe pharmacy. He sat on my lap and held my hand while I got my covid and flu shots so I wouldn’t be scared. This little bundle of energy can be a lot for his Noni to handle but he can also be the most tender, giving kiddo around. What a gift it is for me to have him living close enough that I can pick him up in my convertible, Fancy Pants, and spend time with him.
By the way, my shots didn’t even hurt and i owe it all to the comfort this sweet four year old provided.
In Him,
Joyful
10-6-26

❤️
ReplyDelete