Saturday, April 24, 2010

Paul's Encouraging Words

A day with the grandkids got me out of bed and away from my tears. Maybe the exhaustion and enjoyment will help me sleep tonight. Glad I didn't give in to staying in bed with my pain. Tomorrow will be another day to live life.

Paul wrote these encouraging words:
Ephesians 3: 14-21 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from which every family in heaven and on earth is named. I ask the Father in his great glory to give you the power to be strong inwardly through his spirit. I pray that Christ will live in your hearts by faith and that your life will in love and be built on love. And I pray that you and all God's holy people will have the power to understand the greatness of Christ's love......how wide and how long and how high and how deep that love is. Christ's love is greater than anyone can ever know, but I pray that you will be able to know that love. Then you can be filled with the fullness of God. With God's power working in s, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine. To him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus for all time, forever and ever Amen.

By faith, my faith will see me through this loss and this love.

In Him,
Joyful
4-24-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment