Friday, February 3, 2012

Car Found, Hot Tub Calling, Chewing Resumed

Time for the reward. This was a tough week all the way around. Work issues haunted me not only during the day but made for several sleepless nights. Our juice fast proved my obedience until I went for my lymph drainage, and my body decided to drain everything. Cutting the fast a day short still feels like an incredible feat for me. 13 pounds gone and feeling hopeful to bring a healthier me into 2012. My ankle has kept me from my on the go life for over 6 weeks now. This morning the doctor gave me the thumbs up to return to my active life.

Now I am more than ready for a couple days off to relax and rest. Ron, Natalie and I are going to Albuquerque to stay in our favorite hotel, hot tub, dine out (moderately), and visit friends. Last weekend, I knew it was going to be a difficult week, but prayerfully I would get through it. I am so glad to be on this side of last week.

As a bonus, the Albuquerque police called this morning, and they have found Natalie's car that was stolen the day before Thanksgiving. We are praying it is in reasonable condition. Looking forward to the weekend. Hope yours is peaceful!

In Him,
Joyful
2-3-12


SS

3 comments:

  1. I am glad your difficult week is behind you and you are looking ahead to a nice diversion of a trip and some resting. That's good the police found Natalie's car, like you said, I hope it is in good shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Car is fine. Needed detailing. It looks like it kept someone warm for the last couple months. Started right up. Amazing how good God is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear one I hope you were able to relax. Sorry for your crazy and difficult week. Safe hugs.

    ReplyDelete