Saturday, April 19, 2014

Others Are The Joy


Life has moments for each of us. Some are overwhelmingly hard to walk through and some are exactly what we hope for. During each that we face the truth is clear. Living life with others beside us to guide us through makes each moment more precious. Focusing on the love and support of others during the tough times helps us look back and see more than the struggle. Sharing our triumphs with others only makes them sweeter.

Today, I am blessed by others in my life. It truly is faith, family and friends that enrich our lives. Others are the Joy in the JOURNEY.  

John 15:11 I have told you these things so that you can have the same joy I have and so that your joy will be the fullest possible joy.
12 “This is my command: Love each other as I have loved you. 

In Him,
Joyful
4-19-14T

No comments:

Post a Comment