Saturday, March 31, 2018

Just a New Keyboard, Really?

I have been away from blogging for far too long. It has been almost 6 months without my therapy blog. The only thing I can say is that during our remodel I have been exhaustingly busy, displaced from my home, had a lot of emotional upheaval and was overwhelmed with two jobs. But the truth is in the past all of these would cause me to blog even more. Bottom line~my iPad keyboard broke. With everything else going on in my life I just didn’t replace it until now. Pretty ridiculous when I admit it here. How many moments did I let slip away? How much healthier would I be emotionally if I had been blogging through the harsh moments of the past 6 months? I have been posting for over 8 years. Preserving my heart, my life stories and my faith is important to me but the main gift of blogging is the emotional health it brings me. So I am back with a new keyboard and a renewed need to write. I am convinced God brought me to blogging to heal my heart and keep me connected to Him. So here I am humbly pressing the keys once again.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got a new keyboard. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete