Thursday, November 29, 2018

Today is a New Day, Thankfully!

Beat myself up last night after a day of whining, complaining and bad mouthing others. Why oh why do I get caught up in the weeds of ugliness. My school experience has been wonderful yet I let one negative Nellie turn me into a growling, teeth baring, crazy. Bottom line is she wins. I give her power over my heart and my actions. Ugh! I pray that I am in charge today of my mind, my heart, and my mouth. People hear me, see me and what I present is up to me. To lower myself into her hatefulness or rise above and pray for her. My condemnation of her condemnation is not the brightest way for me to spend an entire day, well into the evening. Pray for me to have a better day not with her but with me.

In Him,
Joyful
11-29-18

1 Corinthians 16:14 Do everything in love.

Hopefully I will make this my mantra today and forgive others and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment