Shake it off. Let it go. Just get it out of your thoughts and mind. That is my goal today. For the past few weeks all of my Bible studies and Pastor’s messages have been that the rough stuff in life are His battles not mine. It is easy to say I am letting go but so much harder to quit dwelling on them in my mind and in my heart. So I need to remember what Lanessa said that I need to replace worry with worship. That is where I have been going wrong. So I am hooking up these Beats headphones I got with my new laptop so I don’t blast out the other people in this airbnb.
As an update to yesterday’s blog I want to let you know that I did send it to the person who is distant. No response. It is for me to be silent and pray. Let God change hearts that I am incapable of changing. His time not mine. This is beyond my understanding but even in His word it says don’t depend on my own understanding. He sees all our hearts and He can bring us together when the time is right. I must trust in that and not lose hope. But I also need to step out of the way and let Him. You don’t keep running plays after the Hail Mary pass the last 10 seconds of the game. You step off the field and wait for the next game and new opportunities. I had to get a football reference in here. After all it is Super Bowl week.
My morning start~
Bible study check
Blog check
Worship~on my way!!!
In Him,
Joyful
1-31-20
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #668
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment