This is a bar of soap I got at a hotel which I thought was brilliant. How many of us throw away that little center of the soap when it is almost gone. I always feel guilty throwing it away but I despise using the sliver of soap in the shower. So I am going to search for a place that sales soap that seems like the way all soaps should be manufactured.
During this quarantine time I am going Green in other ways. No pun on St. Patrick’s day. Ron and I usually use too many paper products from plates, bowls, towels and napkins. Right now I have the time to wash my dishes and my towels so I am going to try to develop a new routine of using real rather than paper products. The truth is I feel less guilty about using paper since we are good about recycling. But the real truth is paper products are still a waste unless their is a reason to use them. From the manufacturing of them to delivery trucks bringing them to my store and all those steps before and after to get them into my grocery basket add to my carbon footprint. So here I go trying something better during my at home time. I’m not getting crazy. There is plenty of toilet paper at my house so I will not be going out to gather leaves in my backyard. Not yet anyway.
In Him,
Joyful
3-17-20
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #668
5 days ago

Ha ha, I am picturing you gathering leaves and am glad you don't need to. In the past 7 days of self isolating I drove once, for 10 minutes, along the ocean. I think there is world wide a lot less polluting driving going on. Be well my friend.
ReplyDelete