Today is a jammie day and a no Felix time day. But the reward is that if I rest all day I may be past this head bonk and back to helping Natalie and Nate as well as holding my little grandson. So I will be patient, watch too much Netflix, and take my blood pressure as directed. Some days it is not easy to be obedient even when we know that is what is best for us. But today my noggin’ is convincing me along with never before experienced high blood pressure that my body is in charge and I had best listen. The good news is my sister-in-love and niece are stopping by to keep me company after their 5k run/walk in Seattle. So I will have a distraction. Natalie and Nate may go for a walk with Felix and stop by. Hmmmmm. Guess when I add it all up this is not obedience at all but a day of blessings. The other gift is modern medicine that makes the painful head calm and allow me to rest rather than groan. So now I will go watch my son preach through FB live feed and wish I was there in person to hug my grandkids. Life is good!
In Him,
Joyful
3-1-20
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #668
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment