Saturday, April 11, 2020

A Rambling Collection of Thoughts

What a different Easter it will be this year. We are usually freezing in a large crowd of people in a football stadium at sunrise. This year we will be at home watching our favorite pastors sending His word over the internet. Either way the news of Jesus rising to forgive our sins is still the center of this day. Perhaps Ron and I will get dressed up like we were not attending church on our couch.

I am getting ansie to go on a road trip. I know. I have been gone for a year and should be content to be home. But the truth is I enjoy a long drive. Ron and I got the RV deep cleaned and are ready to get on the road. There may not be any place to go but we may try. Ron’s sister and her hubby are going in theirs down to a lake for a couple weeks. I am so jealous. They had a hard time finding a place that is open but their persistence paid off and they are off to Alamo Lake in Arizona. We will see if we actually get on the road or just stay home.

My entertainment for today is our new remote vacuum. We gave it to each other for Christmas but just got it out and set up yesterday. It is pretty darn smart. It puts itself back on the charger before it runs out of battery. How many of us humans don’t rest before we are too exhausted. Am I learning from a robot or just overly thinking in my quarantine?

This is a blog of rambling thoughts. I am thankful that I don’t have anyone affected by the virus that is rocking our world. No one with the actual virus but so many that are impacted by fear and anxiety. There are upsides to anything and my own kids have had some incredible results from this season. For those I am thankful. For Jesus sacrifice I am thankful. For my Ronnie B. I am thankful. For each of you reading my wandering heart I am thankful. Happy Easter.


In Him,
Joyful
4-11-20

No comments:

Post a Comment