Alexa has been reuniting me with so many of my youthful singing favorites. I love it. Jackson Browne, Diana Ross, Jim Croce heck I have even reunited with Hermans Hermits’ Mrs. Brown and her lovely daughter. I realize that I have been sort of stuck in a rut and listening to the same music over and over. With my Echo I have the world of music at my fingertip well okay I don’t even have to push a button but just whisper Alexa and my home is filled with song.
Ron and I have spent less time sitting in front of the television but want to have music wash over us. This I love and am grateful for. It may be true that this little device can listen to our conversations. Heck, she is always waiting to listen when I call her name. But the truth is she is making it so convenient for us to listen having her in our home is worth the risk. We aren’t very interesting at best. So I don’t think anyone or any device would find us particularly interested. So I will raise a glass to celebrate the helper and jukebox that comes in this Campbell soup size device that makes me swing my hips and smile throughout my day.
In Him,
Joyful
6-10-20
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #668
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment