I can only imagine is a song that gives us that hope for the day we see Jesus face to face. Today
I can only imagine living my life without my sister in it. She is up in heaven with our Mom and Dad and I am here with the grief of losing her way too soon.
I can only imagine how my brother-in-law is going to get up each day without her or even worse go to bed without her by his side.
I can only imagine the heartache of her grandkids as they graduate college, walk down the aisle, and welcome little ones without their Nana there to celebrate with them.
I can only imagine her sons and daughter-in-loves making holidays special without her there as such a huge part of the days.
I can only imagine Oak Creek trips without Teri winning card games with her glass filled with her Sangria while everyone else enjoys a beer or two.
I can only imagine how our aunts, cousins and nephews see the future without phone calls from Teri and her brilliant smile at the Bud Opens.
I really can’t imagine how life is going to be without my sister here to support and love us through life.
For today I am going to allow myself the sadness that is consuming me and know that memories of her will stay with us throughout our lives. She will be in each and every situation whether it is a large gathering or one of us up in the middle of the night alone. Teri will be here to love us simply because of all the love she shared for her whole life. She is a part of our heart and will never be gone from our thoughts.
In Him,
Joyful
11-29-20
No comments:
Post a Comment