This is my morning~this is my start. I used to be so frustrated that I woke up early, like 4:30 or 5 am early. Now I am grateful for my early morning chat with Jesus and the caffeine that tastes so good. Spending alone time each morning gives me hope and reminds me I am never alone. Life has heart crushing seasons but even through the sadness Jesus walks right beside me. Please remind me to be thankful in all things and rejoice. He sees the whole picture that is my truth. Losing my sister brings up the loss of my mom and my son. Even in those heart crushing truths God provides comfort through others and strength through faith. I want to live my life focused on being there for other people in their heartbreaks. That is not selflessness by any means. It is how I take my own healing and humbly walk beside them through theirs. Each of us experience loss whether the death of a loved one, a broken relationship, or even a truth about ourselves we don’t want to face. In loss we can find hope when we let our faith, our family, and our friends wrap us in the comfort they so readily extend.
So today I thank you Jesus for our quiet early morning chats. Now I see that my unanswered prayer of sleeping in was not what I needed. A little more time with you before my day begins was the prayer you did answer. For that I am grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment