So I put 8 lemons in nutra bullet cut in 1/4s with ends and seeds out but peel on
Then I plunk them in my food processor or you can do it all in a nutrabullet.
8 lemons
1 cup olive oils high in polyphenols
1 cup raw apple cider vinegar with mother
3/4 cup chia or flax seeds
two cups or more berries
sugar substitute to taste
Buzz it with food processor blade or in bullet until smoothish.
Then I freeze them in large cube ice cube trays. I used to eat them like a popsicle but lately I have been putting them in my water and drinking it all morning adding more water and ice. You could drink them in one quick drink or keep them out of freezer and just grab a scoop and eat or add water.
So why is this my health recipe? First I wanted to do intermittent fasting and only eat 8 hours a day. Then I need lemons for my kidney stones with peel. Then I learned how olive oil is an anti-inflammatory and good for your heart. Berries are allowed on Keto and add flavor and antioxidents. Flax seeds and apple cider vinegar well we all know the benefits of these.
The apple cider vinegar is the strongest flavor so add more sweetener or if you just can't stand it add less vinegar.
What would you add to make these even healthier? Would you be willing to try it once? Susi put a couple in her freezer to throw away when I left.....Jenn eats them on weight watcher.........Cindy had me make them with her. I love them and they really curb my appetite and help me drink more water.
Here are some websites that share the health benefits of my little concoctions in cube form. Mostly for me the anti-inflammatory, weight loss, heart health, kidney stone prevention, and blood sugar benefits are what make me enjoy these on most days. Waiting until noon or one to eat would be impossible without the healthy fats in my cubes. Let me know if you try this for yourself. I just wanted to share and actually write out my recipe so it wasn't just in my head.
https://www.hypereleon.com/blog/10-top-benefits-of-high-phenolic-olive-oil https://www.webmd.com/diet/health-benefits-lemon#1 https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/6-proven-health-benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar#2.-Can-help-kill-harmful-bacteria https://cleanfoodcrush.com/health-benefits-chia-hemp-flax-seeds/ https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/11-reasons-to-eat-berries#TOC_TITLE_HDR_7
In Him,
Joyful
9-8-21
No comments:
Post a Comment