Felix is such a gift. What a joy for us to take him to Noni's park right behind our home. His laugh is infectious. I can't express how blessed Ronnie B. and I are to have his family living so close. We got to spend so much of our other grandkiddos young years with them living here. Now that they are older we travel to see them and can video chat and keep in touch electronically. Being grandparents is the absolute best.
Watching our kids be loving, involved parents is even better. I hope that they know how proud we are of the way their families are living life. Parenting honestly with your own beliefs and routines is best. I have always thought that it doesn't matter what books you read or what videos you watch as long as you only take away what feels right for you and your family.
In the next couple weeks we will be welcoming a sweet baby girl to our grandchildren's list. That makes seven for us and it will be so sweet when we hold her in our arms. Her name remains a mystery and her three older siblings who know it could not be tricked into revealing it. We will know soon enough.
Felix Ryan is the perfect name for our sweet, little man. He also goes by Tanka. He is always on the go and will climb anything and everything. At eighteen months, he is the center of our days. His parents allow us to steal him away for Noni and Papa time whenever we want. Felix gets an ornary twinkle in his eye as he looks at me and whispers Papa rather than Noni. Already that little man is a tease. Off course I get dramatically offended and he just laughs as he is in this picture.
In Him,
Joyful
9-9-21

No comments:
Post a Comment