Check your feet.........Robert Madu says when life gets messy to check our feet. Are we running into the arms of Jesus or turning away, Check your feet. I want to have my feet pointed in His direction because that is where my comfort and protection wraps around me.
I was always thankful that I didn't get mad at God when Ryan died or even a year ago when I lost my sister to Covid. Absolutely, I was angry by the circumstances of losing these two that were my heart but I ran to God for strength and to love me through my heartbreak. As I brace myself for the year anniversary of losing my sister, I cling to my family, my friends, and my faith. My prayer is for all of us to find comfort that Jesus loves us even more than we love one another.
So check your feet and I will check mine. We need to remind one another that we are never alone that is a promise. So let's grab each others hand and turn toward His love together. Praying for one another is powerful. Praying with one another is connecting. Let's check our feet and run together into His love.
In Him,
Joyful
11-4-21

No comments:
Post a Comment