Sunday, February 20, 2022

Felix is 2!!!!


 

Felix is two on 2-20-22. What a great birthday and what a fun grandson. This little guy keeps us in stitches as he explores his world with such curiosity and joy. I especially love that he places french fries, noodles and even peas between his toes then brings them to his mouth to devour. Now that is a diet plan I should try since I am absolutely not flexible enough to eat with his toesy method.

He loves Alexa and not only knows what songs he wants her to play but what version of the song he desires. Now that is specific. Papa and I need a list to keep our grandson entertained. No way could remember all his favorites. Guess we could just introduce him to Diana Ross and Jim Croce. We know Alexa will play those for us. Casper Babypants, Cocomelon, and Supersimple Songs get confusing for Felix' old Noni and Papa. 

Oh how blessed we are that Natalie and Nate have chosen to live so close to us in New Mexico. What fun it is to see them reading him books and putting him down for naps in Natalie's old room.


They are renting and may buy her childhood home from us. We are so glad we can pop down and kidnap him whenever we want. Babysitting for them seems like a gift we give when in fact it is a gift to us to get to spend time with him. Papa is his favorite but I think he likes his NONO too. 

Felix is two. Wow time moves so fast.                                                       Felix is fun. He has such fun goofing with us.                                           Felix is curious. 'Whats that?' is his most used phrase.                             Felix is loving. Oh the snuggles he gives.                                                   But mostly Felix is a joy. to all of us.A perfect blend of both his parents looks and personalities. 

In Him,

Joyful

2-20-22




No comments:

Post a Comment