Ronnie B. is off doing archeology for the weekend since it is the equinox today. So I am home alone and have a to do list that I dutifully wrote out even before he left. The trouble is I have not checked off one item from my list. I convinced myself that I would rest and veg Friday and get busy Saturday. Well that didn't happen.
Pat and I met in Santa Fe for a delicious lunch and much needed conversation and connection. Drats! I should have put that on my list. After all, catching up with a chosen sister might be even more important than paperwork and cleaning.
Today's goal is to church, paperwork and then eat a delectable curry dinner that Natalie and Mayank are preparing. Ron told me he won't be home Monday as planned but will be home Tuesday instead. That means I have an extra day to complete my to do list. Now if I get started rather than deciding I have extra time to play. The good news is I have almost a month to get our taxes done. The bad news is we are leaving on March 29th so I really only have a week. Hmmmmm. Guess I better get moving on the list and tuck away all my avoiding tactics. Hope you get a few things checked off your list today. My advice is to add time for yourself to the list. That should be easy to check off even if you are binging Netflix. 2022 is all about multi-tasking after all.
In Him,
Joyful
3-20-22

No comments:
Post a Comment