Friday, May 13, 2022

Swimming in the Sunshine…….Remember Your Sunscreen


Everything is beautiful in it’s own way. Even dandelions that we consider weeds are a brilliant yellow in our green lawns. I love this time of year when all the flowers are beginning to bloom. The yard begins to come alive with color. Sunshine is my happy place so I am trying to keep the sunscreen close. 

Ron has all the drips set up for the pots on the back porch. It is now a jungle out there and we can rest knowing they will get what they need when we take flight in our casita on wheels. 

Ron made a summer calendar and it is already filled. We are going to the Bahamas in July for a couple weeks with the Guthries and Paul and Cindy. We will be on the sailboat for a week and Art promises I will get lots of swim time in the crystal clear water. It is going to be a summer of swimming.  Nate and Natalie are getting a pool pass for all of us. I’m expecting to have webbed feet by August.

My hope is that you will all have activities that will be filled with family and fun activities. Ron and I have started walking downtown for breakfast a few times a week. My heart is full walking hand in hand with my Ronnie B.

Adventure before dimension………… enjoy this soon to be summertime.

In Him,

Joyful

5-13-22



No comments:

Post a Comment