Saturday, May 28, 2022

Together for 45 Years of Adventures


 So, Ron and I have had an incredible trip in our little casita on wheels. We have been to two lovely weddings and are having a graduation party for our grandgirl tomorrow. The only thing about traveling in the rv is that we don't have internet. Without internet I don't blog. Ron says just write and upload when we get service. But I only write on my blog site. Why? I am not sure but I have to be on blogspot to write. Picky me! 

We will be headed home Monday after a wonderful trip and memories made with family we love and each other. There was dancing, petroglyph chasing, hot springs soaking, and time spent with just the two of us. June 4th will be our forty-fifth anniversary. A lifetime of trips, love and family with my Ronnie B.  This trip has been our togetherness celebration. In July we will be heading to the Bahamas to enjoy sand, sun and warm water on the Guthrie's luxurious sailboat/ catamaran. What a joy to live life and have adventures together all these years after our wedding day. High school sweethearts to retired adventurers still together spending time with each other. 


Happy 45th to my Ronnie B. and I can't wait for the trips and fun we have in our future. Walking together hand in hand through life. Enjoying our time together even when we have to repeat ourselves and shout a bit to hear each other. Perhaps we need our next adventure to be getting hearing aids together.

In Him,

Joyful

5-28-22

1 comment:

  1. Love you guys your the most fabulous couple I know because you really care about people and really strong in faith you make me want to be better plant the seed love you both.

    ReplyDelete