Thursday, June 30, 2022

Adding a Road Sign of Life~Let

 There are those words in life that just point me in the right direction. Phrases too that I need to cling to for direction. In my Bible study this morning the word that stuck was let. I have been struggling with putting down my fix it wand and stop trying to solve everyone's problems. My role is to listen, pray and give advice when it is asked for. Let them work through what needs to be done in their lives in the way they are led. It is arrogant of me to believe that I have the answers to everyone's situations when I am not even that good at solving my own issues. 


So here are a few other sayings and words that have directed me.

To know Him and to make Him known. The way I want to live my life each and every day.

The best way out is always through. robert frost Don't hide problems away but shine a light on them. I think of the light at the end of the tunnel. It wouldn't be good to stay in the tunnel but to travel through.

Enough I am enough. You are enough. I don't need to gather because I have enough.

Joy Jesus, Others, then Yourself  Don't focus on me it is for Jesus to transform me so stay close to Him. Love the Lord and love one another then love yourself.

Let love and kindness be the motivation in all you do. 1 Corinthians 16:14 A reminder that we need to lead with love and kindness toward everyone including ourselves. 

 These are some of the guideposts I try to keep in my focus to direct me. Now I am adding Let.

Let is a way of turning my hands up and staying in my lane. Listen and pray. Not run around like a banji with my fix it wand thinking I can solve everything for everyone. I will be more at peace but also won't look like a fool running frantically willy nilly through life. This is not only for others but for myself as well. I need to know when to act and when to turn my hands up and wait. Let me know what your guideposts are. Chances are pretty good that they would be just what I need to keep on track.

In Him,

Joyful

6-30-22

 


No comments:

Post a Comment