Our Independence Day 2022, a day we celebrate the red, white and blue rather than seeing these colors as political. Flags are flying, hot dogs are grilling, kids are waiting to climb into bouncy houses, and people are gathering for the lights, sights, and music that we love. Lee Greenwood’s Proud to Be an American is song by all at the top of their voices. It is a day of seeing what we have to celebrate not what we need to fix that is broken. What a good day off from division and finger pointing.
Today we celebrate and thank those who served to make us a free nation. We come together in our little communities and larger cities to eat to much, catch up with friends and neighbors, and lay in awe on a blanket to look up at the spectacle in the sky overhead.
Where ever you are here is wishing you a celebration to remember. Protect your furry friends from all the noises that might scare them. Check the weight limits. Perhaps you need a turn in the bouncy house to bounce your cares away. I know I look forward to this day as an American united in celebration with my fellow countrymen.Where at least I know I’m free………
In Him,
Joyful
7-4-22

No comments:
Post a Comment