Saturday, November 12, 2022

ClaraBear Come Back Soon or We Will Come to You at the Beach


 ClaraBear is leaving today to return to San Diego. It will be lonely without her but I know she must go and figure out her next steps. My biggest hope for her is that she gives herself space to lean into tomorrow and recognize that decisions are not necessary forever but the best for right now. Of course, Ronnie B. and I would love for her to plant her tomorrows in Los Alamos but even if finding a place in San Diego is what is right for her, we will be in each other’s lives. San Diego is one of our favorite places and we are not above sleeping on her floor to be near the beach. Whichever place her path leads is going to be the right place. Clara is positive and creates family where ever she is.

So I will enjoy coffee and chat this morning and hug her goodbye. She will be back in her room here when she is supposed to be. Until then we will send each other inappropriate texts and lol about life and comical situations. Then when the time is right we will have a cup of coffee together by the beach or looking out the window in the snow. But I must admit I will miss her delicious cooking and not enjoy doing my own dishes. She has spoiled me and that is going to be hard to reverse. 

Safe travels cousin of mine through Ronnie B. but we both know we are more sisters than in-laws. Enjoy Thanksgiving and hugs to family in California for us. 

In Him,

Joyful

11-12-22


No comments:

Post a Comment