This seemingly small seed is all the faith I need to give me hope when life is not as I expected. The fact that God reminds me that I don’t see the whole picture so I am never all knowing or wiser that others. Leading with love is my strength and how I can affect a situation even when it turned out opposite of how I saw it going. Love not pouting or gloating is how I need to approach others as well as myself.
This election was not critical in my mind but there are so many who were invested to the point of believing it would be life altering. For those who celebrated and those who were shattered, I pray for them to love one another. That is the hope of our nation. To come together with respect, love and humility
. No candidate is going to fulfill all their promises. That is just not possible or realistic. Likewise, no candidate is as evil as portrayed int the political ads we all dislike so much. My hope is that the winners can have faith in their abilities and limitations while doing what is best for our cities, states, and country. My hope for those defeated is that they can be applauded for stepping our in faith to try to make our country a better place. I also hope that we can get the ugly images out of our minds as each side sought to tear down the other. Each of us can be captured in a photo looking less than our best to put it mildly. Not one of us has not misspoken or changed our views as we mature and more information comes to light. So it is necessary to have grace for others and recognize that they stepped out with good intentions that should be applauded.
There is a transition for every brave person that ran for public office. Some will be stepping into their new roles in government while others will be licking their egos and trying to put their next steps together. Now is the time to pray for each of them out of love, hope for our future, and have faith that none of these are in control. God can influence, change minds, and walk beside each one of them as well as each one of us. My faith is not in men but my Father who is truly the one in control. So I hope to lead with love in my words, my actions, and my humility.
In Him,
Joyful
11-10-22

No comments:
Post a Comment