Saturday, December 31, 2022

Early Morning Companion

 


It is so quiet in my house this morning. Ronnie B took our Amalia back to Arizona after a wonderful, fun filled week. Murderbritches, our cat, is right by my side wanting to snuggle. Her fur is so soft it is a pleasure to rub her just as she wants. I love the quiet of the mornings but am thankful for the full house with friends and family stopping in often. The balance of the bustle and the quiet is what I love. Most of you read yesterday that I had a self-reflecting, emotional day. I can honestly say that I gave myself the space to enjoy others but also spend much needed time alone. Honesty in living life matters. Today I look forward to my quiet but also am thankful for this evening of gathering with friends and then spending the night with Felix so his parents can go out and enjoy some New Year togetherness. 

Whether you wake up with the sun or sleep until it warms up the sky, I hope you embrace the quiet of me time and then have a full day with others. Balancing life is so important. If you have a pet to share your silence that is even better. 

Happy New Year Faithful Few

In Him,

Joyful

12-31-22



1 comment:

  1. Like you I embrace quiet alone time and time with loved ones. I am refreshed by both and need plenty of alone moments. Of course Bounce says mommy, I am here so you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete