Thursday, December 1, 2022

The Perfect Cup for my Morning Joe


 I begin my day with a potty stop while my Keurig brews my perfect cup. The past few months I have been using my we rise by lifting others cup. I just need a daily reminder that helping others ultimately helps me. It is filling not depleting. This holiday season I plan to use my thrift store find of the perfect reminder of Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle. Whether Christmas turns out as I hope or something affects it like Ronnie B’s Covid did last year keeping us all on zoom, it doesn’t help for me to throw a fit. You get what you get and you don’t throw a fit is just what I need. 

Friends come over to share coffee and a chat and each reaches for their cup. Mary has her red Seattle cup, Jenn brings her own unicorn cup, Clara has her Mrs. Always Right cup from Mary’s house and I have mine. 


So enjoy your coffee or tea whether in your everyday mug or the one you have to reach to the back of cupboard for. But find a message that inspires or the one that a favorite person gifted to you. Either way it will bring a smile to your lips along with your favorite hot drink.

In Him,

Joyful

12-1-22

No comments:

Post a Comment