Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Is Everything Okay While We are Away?

 I don’t know how people have two homes. You know, like snowbirds who winter one place and summer in another. Ronnie B and I will go out in our rv for a month at a time but that is only four weeks not six months. This trip we will be gone almost two months and it is wonderful but I keep thinking that I am not doing what I need to at home. Bills are paid online and our kitty is taken care of. Cora dog is with us so she is having a great adventure. But I keep thinking that I am missing something. I even have a checklist of things like watering plants and checking mail but I get the uneasy feeling that something is being neglected. It is kind of like that college dream that I forgot a class and show up for the final completely out of touch of what happened in the class.


When we get home the end of July we will see if we forgot something. Then we will have information for our next trip. Eventually we will get comfortable being gone extended periods of time. But rather than two homes we will spend our away time in the rv, our traveling casita. That works great for me. 

In Him,

Joyful

6-26-24

No comments:

Post a Comment