Saturday, August 24, 2024

Happy First Birthday Our Auggie Boy

 

Auggie is one. What a cutie-pa-tootie he is. This little giggle box is walking all over and willing to try all foods, even salad. I go back and forth thinking he looks just like his big brother Felix, his mom and his dad. The truth is that he looks just like himself with hints of all of them in his features and personality. What an incredible gift grandchildren are to us as we watch my kids parent them. Auggie is the youngest of our grandkids. Millie will be three in September. While our oldest grandgirl’s son will be two next month and her daughter is a whopping three months old. 

It boggles my mind that Ron and I have been blessed with our kids and their kids and their kids. What a life we live filled with the joy of Auggie and his cousins. Felix corrects me when I call Caleb my great grandson and reminds me that he is also great. I agree. Life is lived in the moments and seeing this one year old joyfully stuffing his birthday cake in his mouth was such a gift. Happy birthday August Elliott. Noni and Papa love you and are so grateful to have you in our lives. 

In Him,

Joyful

8-24-24

No comments:

Post a Comment