Monday, September 2, 2024

Accepted Unconditionally


 Chosen, adopted, accepted, embraced, held, selected, loved, and adored is who I am.  I didn’t earn the right to be His child. I was born into the family through the power of His love. This resonates with me since my four children ar chosen and don’t carry my dna but have my whole heart when a baby is placed in our arms the love is overwhelming. Although they have done nothing to earn our affection, they have our hearts
unconditionally. Jesus gives me His embrace and welcomes me home it’s Him not for what I have done or will do but just because I am.  To know Him and to make Him known is my purpose. My motivation is an intimacy with my Father and to bring others into his arms. 

To be included is what I need as all of us do.  It is never a good feeling to be on the outside looking in. Excluded from the affection of others is difficult and feels so lonely. Even knowing each and every bad decision in my life, Jesus never fails to walk beside me and stay just a whisper away. Loving him and others is my task. That begins with loving myself and recognizing that I cannot lose His affection or for that matter I can’t earn it either. But my love propels me to be pleasing in His sight. Just as a toddler looks to its parents for approval so I aim to please mine. 

In Him,
Joyful
9-2-24 



No comments:

Post a Comment